Pages

Saturday, May 24, 2014

What's In My Bag | Michael Kors Medium Selma






Good Morning!

It is not only the weekend, but the first Saturday I have off in a very long time and I am thrilled!
Being the morning person that I am, I woke up feeling excited for the day that lies ahead even though it will most probably be spent blogging- as I am doing now, and studying for college.
But, I have been meaning to share with you all one of the two new bags that I recently purchased for myself because I am so in love with it, and I feel like the design is perfect for every occasion.
I've never bought myself a 'high end' bag before; so I splurged on myself and purchased two. One of which I will show you now and it is the Michael Kors Medium Selma Satchel in 'Optic White.'
It has the appearance of a tiny body, but large on the inside, not crowded with many pockets, and feels sturdy with Michael Kors's signiature Saffiano Leather.

Enough with the rambling, Elizabeth.
Here is my new bag, and what's in it :)



 
What I love about this bag is the gorgeous gold detailing in which it doesn't appear to be obnoxious and gives a nice contrast to the icy white color of the bag. It's Stunning.


 
My daily planner that I cannot live without alongside my pens, pencils, and highlighters because yes they all have different purposes.

 
Standard Leather Wallet from Kate Spade Saturday.

 
I always have my iPad mini with me and there is some shameless propaganda ^ Go follow me on Instagram @livelizlove

I like to keep the goodies inside my bag as simple as possible but don't be fooled, by the end of next week I'll have triple as many products- it's a miracle I only have this many.

Products:

Victoria's Secret Passion Struck Lotion
Bath & Body Works Vanilla Icing PocketBac
Bath & Body Works (mini) Endless Weekend eau de parfum
MAC Cosmetics Viva Glam III
The Body Shop Colour Crush Lipstick

What bag have you been dreaming about lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment