Pages

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

It's Still Spring | Think Pink







If there is one thing that I absolutely adore about Spring it is it's subtle ability to make you feel happy and cheery. It's elegance is seen anywhere from floral prints, and pastel colors, to natural makeup and heatless hair. Spring is my very own version of new beginnings. Some might argue that because January is the first month of the year that new beginnings should start there, and I never said they couldn't. But, lets be honest who wants to start a new beginning in the freezing cold? Wouldn't we all much rather the "April 25th. Because it's not too hot or too cold. All you need is a light jacket." weather?

I sure would.

All through out the month of May and now coming into June I have been obsessed with pinks. Whether they are pale or vibrant, I just feel like they are so beautiful and flattering.




Also, as per usual the second I spot my TeenVogue magazine in the mail I immediately rip off the bag and jump right in. My guilty pleasure is always finding the "Fashion at Work" or success stories articles because it gives me hope that one day I'll be doing just as amazing. I want nothing more than to work at something that I love. Everyday we get better. Everyday we learn something new. And, most importantly, everyday we discover something about ourselves that makes us want to be better the next day.



No comments:

Post a Comment