Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

$13 ebay Brushes?! | Review






Hello, everybody! So a couple of weeks ago I was surfing the web as they say, and I remembered hearing/reading something about ebay brushes... I can't tell you who or what it was from but It did arouse some curiosity and I found myself scrolling through some sets. I finally came across this one which I liked because it shipped from the US instead of from China and it was a complete face set, which means all buffing foundation brushes and buffing concealer brushes that I didn't previously own.


My initial reaction when I felt these brushes was incredulous because I could not believe how soft they were, they felt smooth and I even tried tugging at the hairs to see if they would fall out and they didn't. They don't feel cheaply made, the handles aren't coming off or anything of that sort which is really, really good. The larger face brushes are a dream to work with, I used the rounded buffing brush as my first trial of these brushes and it did such an impeccable job. My foundation looked good beforehand but the density in the brush allowed it to give even better coverage which is something that I really appreciate.

I then went on to use the little angled, stippling brush for my concealer and this too was lovely to work with, it didn't leave streaky traces on my skin or irritate under my eyes. I also used the rounded concealer brush on my eyes because I couldn't find my blending brush at the moment and I was really surprised at what a good job it did!
These brushes are a total steal, if you're in the market for some good brushes and don't want to spend $100+ on Sigma ones, I would highly recommend purchasing these. They don't have any writing, or foreign brand name on them, they just look like classic brushes that would look absolutely beautifully all bundled up together in a beaded brush holder, as the gold detailing makes them look a bit luxurious. For $13 you really cannot pass this up!

I hope you all enjoyed this little review and find yourselves saving some pennies because of it!





No comments:

Post a Comment