Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Fixer-Uppers

 
 
 
 

We've all had those moments where we feel like one little thing is going to ruin our entire day and at times it can get a little overwhelming. Yes, I understand that there are real problems out there in the world but what about us?
What about the moments when every aspect of our make up is so flawless that we're almost positive we'll get 100+ likes on Instagram, but right before we show our excitement we notice that our lips look like they haven't felt water since last year?
Or when we have a really important event that we need to get to, which we've been preparing for all week but then suddenly the night before, we can feel a crater forming on our foreheads?

This is life, and this stuff happens which is why it's important to try out different products and find the ones that work for YOU!

Once You've found your life saving, 'Fixer-Uppers' as I like to call them, Your life will be so much more simple! In other words, You won't be panicking, searching for home remedies on Youtube.

Products that help me and I believe might help you also are Petroleum Jelly (Vaseline), Sleep Pillow Mist by Bath and Body Works, Advantage Daily Soothing Acne Wash by Clean and Clear, and Nail Envy by OPI.

Petroleum Jelly is awesome for many reasons but all have one thing in common: Moisturizing. My primary uses for this product is to take away chapped lips and heal excessively dry legs especially during the cooler months. Apply this twice daily to your lips and in just one day your lips will look and feel very different.

Sleep Spray is my secret weapon for the nights when my head hits the pillow and I just know it's not going to be easy to get me to fall asleep. I spray a few times on all of my pillows and my sheets and in a few minutes I feel relaxed and comforted. Not sure what the science is behind it, but it works.

The Acne Wash by Clean and Clear was an accidental discovery. I purchased it for someone else but ran out of my own face wash before I could give it to them and it truly amazed me. I don't even use this as an actual face wash, it's more of an 'On the spot' treatment. If I have sudden breakouts caused by hormones or stress, I will apply this evenly all over my face and go to sleep with it. The next morning almost all of my blemishes would have disappeared.

And lastly, there is nothing uglier than uneven nails, so Nail Envy by OPI has allowed me to have strong and beautiful nails, without the fear of having one break off.

I hope these tips helped you!

Also, Yesterday I posted a new Youtube Video so if you want to check it out here you go:

 
 
I hope you all have an amazing day/night!
 
Speak soon xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment