Pages

Monday, November 3, 2014

Freshen Up, Ladies

 
 
 
 
 
Let's face it; being in School totally sucks.
 
Whether it's Middle School, High School, or college I'm pretty sure that we can all relate on the common understanding that school is and will always be a drag.
 
When looking back on my High School years I'm obviously frustrated at the thought of all of the homework assignments and projects I was forced to do but all of those seem kind of unimportant when I remember all of the friends I made along the way due to our similarities in procrastination and gossip.
 
But, there is ONE thought that continues to make me furious time, and time again.
 
For 2 1/2 years I was forced to participate in a gym class which led to my body producing more sweat than I ever imagined would be possible and THEN they would only give us 5 minutes to get dressed back into regular clothes and get into our next class. Yes, you read that correctly. Five minutes. No joke.
 
How did I do it you ask?
 
I would run to the locker room, fight for a bathroom stall and use the products Shown in the picture above.
Summer's Eve Cleansing Cloths became my best friends in School, I mean lets be honest- when you're running outside and your thighs are touching, you get really sweaty and you need something to freshen you up. right? These are perfect for that. Not as good as an actual shower, but good enough to get you through the rest of the day without feeling like a hot mess.

Hand sanitizer was my saving grace and the ones from Bath and Body Works are my favorite! They smell so good and whenever I felt a little stinky I would just use some to make myself feel better.

Even Better than Hand Sanitizer, was this CLEAN fragrance. If you've never smelled any of the perfumes from this line, I suggest you go by your local Sephora and take a sniff.
These smell like cotton, laundry, the beach, sandalwood, etc. And they ALWAYS made me feel... Clean. lol

I know the struggle is real when you're in school so hopefully these little suggestions will help you some :)

Obviously, these aren't only useful when you're in school because I continuously utilize them on a regular day basis. As women, we love looking and feeling good, and sometimes the tiniest thing can make a difference. I can't tell you how may times I've rummaged through my things looking for ANYTHING with any amount of scent because I've felt icky. So I finally learned to pack these up and keep them with me at all times :)

My next post is going to be on Wednesday, and my next video is going up tomorrow, but if you missed my last video here is the link: Fall & Winter Haul 2014

I'll speak to you soon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment