Pages

Monday, October 27, 2014

Sephora Luster Matte Long Wearing Lip Colors | Review & Swatches








Ever wanted a gloss that turns matte, doesn't come off on your drinking glass and stays on perfectly for 5+ hours? So have I, and for $16 a piece you can find them at Sephora!

Ever since discovering these Glosses I try to buy one every time I go to Sephora (which isn't often) because these are the true definition of what staples in your collection should be.

The pigmentation is out of this world, and surprisingly these do not dry out my lips whatsoever. Of course, because they dry to be matte I would recommend using a lip liner to really get a precise line but if you use lighter colors like "Fig" then you could really get away without it.

These are perfect for the girls who leave the house with so much to do that the last thing they want to do is worry about how their color looks.

As much as I love Ruby Woo, and although it will always be my favorite it's really nice to know that I can apply a similar color like "Scarlet" and not have it patch up on my lips a few hours later.

The colors I've purchased so far are:
1) Deep Plum
2) Scarlet
3)Fig



Next time you go into Sephora make sure you swatch one of these! The reason I fell in love with them was because the color payoff was remarkable and it took a few hand washes to get it completely off!
I hope this review was helpful xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment