Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Spring Break Essentials


The time we have all been waiting for is FINALLY here! Thank god for spring and summer, if you're a Floridian like myself you know that this so called "winter" has been tormenting and unpredictable but ever since the first day of spring, the chances of having another cold front are looking pretty slim.
So here are some of the products that I have been obsessing over and wearing pretty much every day:


Nail polish of choice: you're such a Budapest by OPI perfect for both spring and summer and goes perfectly with the up and coming pastels trend
Face mask/scrub by Mary Kay works as a gentle exfoliator and subtle face mask that I've been using every night after my shower.
Josie Maran 100% Argan Oil is what I would die without. It is the best moisturizer I have ever used. It seeps right through your skin leaving an effortless glow and a plump appearance. Absolutely radiant.
Kate Spade's Twirl perfume is so soft and sexy perfect for the warmer months when you really need a scent to stay on your skin.
The original Naked palette by Urban Decay. Finally bit the bullet about a month ago and bought it. So glad I did. This palette is everything and more. I'd say that it's versatile year round but especially in the heat when you want to look extra brilliant.

And last but not least, Get Mauve'n by Sally Hansen melts into your natural lip color yet adds a shine that is surprisingly long wearing. I've been using it mostly during the day but have not been neglecting it during the night time. Can be used either or and I love it!

I hope you all have a lovely spring break and find some "can't live with out" essentials of your own.

Love,
Liz

1 comment: