Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Empties | #1

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
When I decided to start saving my trash to show the general public- I was actually really excited to do it; most of the time people say that they enjoy doing 'Empties' posts because they get to give good & Honest reviews which is true but that's not necessarily the motivational factor behind mine.
Being a blogger, or being someone that is generally interested in trying products for the hell of it is probably the most fun part of my day. But, I sometimes forget how much money actually goes into my hobby so I decided to do empties posts in order to encourage myself to actually get through the products I was excited about for a solid week and a half and then just tossed into my pile.
 
A lot of face-palming also goes into these posts as I recall every interesting or not so interesting product that I have used up and did not include for example my gazillion candles, eye makeup removers, etc.
Just know that I'm mentally prepared for the next one.
 
Recently I've used quite a bit of stuff (for me anyway).
I used to be in love with the Aveeno Night cream because of its delicious smell and I honestly noticed a difference in my skin but I feel like with all good things they must sadly come to an end and towards the end of this products life I just didn't notice that it was doing anything for me anymore; I just used it up because I didn't want to toss it without completely using it. Especially since it is one of the pricier products in the drugstore- I believe that this cost me around $17-21.


Bath and Body Works candles are my life line; I depend on them for serenity and a fresh smelling home which is why when I took a sniff out of Paris Daydream I completely fell in love and bought two. Every time I smell this candle it makes me wish I was a princess. So fresh and feminine.

Simple Cleansing Wipes. Need I say more? I have tried the Neutrogena ones and I enjoyed them but the simple ones take the cake in my opinion. They are so smooth and refreshing I sometimes just wipe my face with them in the middle of the day even if I'm not wearing any make up- simply for the cooling effect.

The Ion Inspired by Nature Intense Hydrating Masque was just like any regular conditioner to me as opposed to actual masques that I own. It was a bit thicker but when applied to the hair it felt just the same. I don't feel like it improved or worsened my hair. This product isn't anything that I can't live without.

Same goes for the Dove Shampoo although I will say that it made my hair smell really good and clean! My boyfriends mom actually left it in my shower and I decided to use it up instead of letting it go to waste.

On the other hand, she also left the White Musk Body Wash from The Body Shop and I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS STUFF. I will always and forever buy this. It's a sophisticated, sexy, and empowering scent. Honestly this should be considered as aromatherapy.

And lastly, Victoria's Secret body wash in Sky Bright; I enjoyed using the product because it lathered well but I used it up fairly quickly and I'm not sure why. Usually it takes me a while to get through them but this literally lasted like 3 weeks. I think I will repurchase it if it's on sale one day but I'm not going to haul ass to the store and pick one up immediately.

Hope you enjoyed, my garbage!

No comments:

Post a Comment