Pages

Monday, June 30, 2014

Mascara Duo of the Moment






Maybellines's Colossal Mascara & Lorac's Pro Mascara are pretty amazing on their own but together they make up a beautiful combination.
The Colossal Mascara is extremely volumizing but has a very wet formula which I hate and the Pro Mascara is ridiculously lengthening but has no other function.
The way I work with these two is by adding one coast of each starting with the Pro Mascara. I tried it the other way around but the wet formulation from the Colossal mascara was still smudging on my eye shadow.


I love the wand on the Pro Mascara because the smaller tip allows me to get into the inner corners of my lashes and my bottom lashes which is perfect!

Even though I loathe the wet formulation, I have to give it to Maybelline for fiving true black mascaras, the pigmentation is thick and long lasting.


And this is the final outcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment