Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

If They've Turned Ugly, It Means I Love Them

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


For a few weeks now I've been going back and forth on whether or not I should do monthly favorites or just show you what I love every now and then when a product really sticks out in my mind. So, I decided to go with the second option because that seems to be more reasonable and honest.
So for months now I have been utilizing these babies night and day no matter what the occasion is, I can honestly say that they are used EVERYDAY!

To start out I'd like to talk about the infamous CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous Foundation I believed the hype on this the second I saw the first Youtube video but MAN is this even better in real life! I have amazing coverage with just one application but if I'm working a long 6-8 hour shift I either put two applications of this foundation or change the second application to the CoverGirl TruBlend Liquid Makeup. The reason I do this is because the Stay Fabulous Foundation is completely matte so on the days that I want a more glowy look I'll add on a foundation that has dewy finish.

The Maybelline EyeStudio Color Tattoo in 'Tough as Taupe' has been my savior FOREVER! literally for like the past 2 years, I'm actually getting ready to toss it because I can barely get anything out of it. I love using a dark color base on an everyday basis because I love seeing the difference that it make to a bronze or gold shadow. It actually make the colors appear more pigmented which then makes my eyes look extra glamorous without really having to do anything. Magic.

Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara is a product that I found about 3 months ago when I noticed that my brows weren't staying in place in picture which is a big NO-NO. I went online to search for the best product and this came up to be the most effective and inexpensive option; I bought it and love it! I can definitely tell that I'm getting good use out of it because it's slowly turning from clear to light brown which is disgusting but makes me sooo happy!

The reason it's turning that color is because I put the gel on top of my brow powder which I wish I could link to you all but sadly I think it's been discontinued. For .99 cents I have never enjoyed a makeup product this much, I've been using it for years and it doesn't run out! I just recently hit pan on it about a month ago.

A lipstick that I will never be able to live without it is MAC's Ruby Woo. This is my holy grail, can't live without, live and breathe for lipstick. Extremely red, flattering and long lasting, anything you could ever wish for! It is a bit difficult to get used to when you first get it because I do consider it to be a true matte shade, as in not even a little bit of smooth appearance.

Another product that I wish I could link for you guys is the CoverGirl LipSlick's. Sadly they have been discontinued as well and I have no idea why. They are so creamy and long wearing, I wish that they would re-package them and bring them back to life so that I could stock up! This is my "my lip color but better' product. It just accentuates my face when I need something to top off a look and it just makes me feel good all around :)

To read about my MAC haul click here :)


No comments:

Post a Comment