Pages

Friday, July 11, 2014

Casual Summer Day | OOTD #1

 
 
 
 
 
 

 





This is just and easy summer outfit that can be interchangeable with different pieces, and easily brought from a day to night look. The shirt itself is very versatile, if paired like shown above it s ideal to be worn on a hot day out where errands need to be made but you still don't want to look like you're careless. Equally as easy, this shirt can be paired with black shorts and some strappy sandals and worn out to dinner which is why I love it so much especially during Florida's summer heat.
These High waisted shorts are my everything during summer; I took them on my cruise and wore them both days; they are SO comfortable, it had taken me a good while to finally invest in a pair but I'm really glad I did.

Outfit Details:
Top- Wet Seal
Shorts- Wet Seal
Cross body- Arizona
Shoes- Calvin Klein





Makeup Details:
Foundation- Rimmel Wake Me Up
Concealer- Rimmel True Match
Brows- Kelly Osbourne MAC Duo
Eye shadow- Naked Palette
Mascara- Rimmel Lash Accelerator
Eyeliner- Urban Decay 24/7 'zero'
Setting Powder- Rimmel Stay Matte
Bronzer- Benefit Hoola
Blush- Bare Minerals 'Rose Gold' loose powder
Lips- Mac Ruby Woo

2 comments:

  1. I really love that top - looks great on you!
    xx Emma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really enjoyed your most recent eyeliner post as well xxx

      Delete