Pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Elma & Sana | My Skin Care Power Couple

 
 
 
 
 
 


Lately I've been trying to pay a closer look at all of the products that I am applying on to my face, making sure that the amount of ingredients on the label isn't more than the amount of items on my families grocery list.
I had a small .03 oz sample of the Josie Maran Argan Oil and absolutely fell in love with it! The formula, the results, everything- was just amazing. BUT, the price was NOT for me. So, I did a little searching on Amazon and came across the Elma & Sana 100% Argan Oil for just $10! Now, I know that the price is near dirt cheap which is making you believe that the product isn't any good but I promise it is better than what I am describing, Part of the reason why the Josie Maran Argan Oil is in the $40 range is because 1) It's a well known brand whose prices inflate as its fame spreads and 2) Although it was luxurious, the smell is artificial which makes me believe that it is not as pure as they make us believe. This Elma & Sana Argan Oil has the exact same texture and effects with the exception of the smell which is 100% odorless.

While looking at the Argan Oil I saw that the Rose Water was among my suggestions at the bottom of the page. Elma & Sana claims that it:
  • Soothes skin tones and leaves skin feeling soft like silky rose petals
  • Ant-wrinkle and anti-aging
  • 100% pure Moroccan rose water
  • It is suitable for all skin types including dry skin, oily skin and aging skin
  • No artificial ingredients and is renowned as the most traditional of all facial cleansers

  • Although I don't think it is strong enough to cleanse my skin from a long day out I do think it is a great toner, keeps my skin feeling fresh, and brightens my skin tone.

    I do have a set daily skincare routine that these two are not a part of because I don't think my skin is that sensitive at the moment to the point where I need to use these extremely gentle products but I do however use these 1-2 times a week when I have actual facials. After I've steamed, exfoliated, and masked my face, I will take a cotton round and gently dab the rose water all over my face and neck when I know my pores are still slightly open and the skin is fresh. I feel immediately rejuvenated; maybe it's the smell or the actual formulation but I feel so relaxed and luxurious after using this that I consider it to be liquid gold. Not much is needed, and there's no need to rub on the skin.

    After Applying the rose water I like to just cool off my face with my hands for a minute or two just to make sure that the rose water is sticking to my skin and then I'll apply about a nickel sized amount of Argan oil to my fingertips, warm it up in my hands, and pat it on my face and neck. This is an amazing moisturizer for after masks and exfoliation because your skin is left pretty raw without natural oils therefore it is in need of some momentary substitutes.
    - Aside from using the Argan Oil on my face I also enjoy using it on the ends of my hair, on my legs, and when I do manicures. It is truly a multipurpose product and that is what I love most about it.

    If any of you all are interested in some organic products I would Highly recommend Elma & Sana who can be found on Amazon. I'm actually looking into purchasing one of their clay masks next :)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment