Pages

Monday, July 7, 2014

Summer Jewelry Finds

 
 
 
 
 
 



 
This won't be a long blog post simply because I think that the pictures speak loud and clear about the kind of jewelry I was looking for. There are only 2 earing styles in 2 different colors; the chandelier styles go great with almost any outfit especially the blue ones when all that's missing to complete an outfit is a pop of color. The gold ribbon-like earrings are so vintage and beautiful, when they're on they elongate my neck and make the simplest dress look professional. I've had them for about a week now and I've worn them all because I am literally obsessed. 

Every season I try to buy clothes, make up, jewelry, etc. that go along with the colors that pertain to it, and I noticed that gold was very on trend and I loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment