Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

What's In My Bag | School Days

 
 
 

   Hello, Everyone! Is it just me or do you also find yourself interested in what other people consider to be their "Must have" items in their bags/purses?

   I for one, feel extremely impressed with people who can leave the house with just their keys and their wallet while I have to leave with a little bit of everything.

   As you can see above I carry ALOT of stuff! But please keep in mind that I am a full time college student who wakes up at 7:30 am, does her makeup in the car, gets really hungry during the day, and uses up her battery within the first two hours.
Plus, I need keys,
a planner so I don't miss anything,
a headband because I'm a Floridian with frizzy hair and sometimes the fly aways are too much,
a wallet because I might need to buy something,
and My iPad because it comes in handy when my professor is going through the lecture really fast and I didn't get to jot down everything I wanted.
Pretty much the most basic school bag ever, but It's also extremely Truthful!

What are some things you can't live without in your bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment