Pages

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

CoverGirl Ready Set Gorgeous Review + GRWM & pics from #1DOrlando







 Hey, Guys! So on My Youtube Channel today, I posted a Get Ready With Me Video where I just prepped myself with minimal Makeup for a pretty chill day as well as a First Impressions on the CoverGirl Ready Set Gorgeous Foundation.
So Tonight, I'm just going to finish off by telling you all how the Foundation held up and what my final thoughts are.

So, When I first applied it, it felt very light weight and it was pretty light coverage but definitely built up to medium coverage when I applied a second layer and that manages to cover up my blemishes flawlessly without making them look cakey or clinging to my dry spots.

My skin is combination, leaning more towards Dry but I do have an Oily T-zone and I was very surprised to find that such a light foundation didn't make me look oily at all.

This color blended in seamlessly into my skin, and if you're interested in this foundation I'm pretty sure You'll find a shade because they do have a pretty good selection.

I applied the Foundation around 2:30 and it is now around 10:30 so it's been a good eight hours and it still doesn't feel like I'm wearing anything but I am noticing some oil starting to peek through the surface. (Do Keep in Mind that I didn't apply any setting powder)

All in all I am very impressed with this foundation and I look forward to using it in the future. You can't go wrong with the price, it ranges from $7-8 which is incredible!

Here is the Video :)




-------------------

I also wanted to include some Pics from my Weekend at Universal Orlando for One Direction's Album Release I talked about it more in depth in the video but basically it was tragic to say the least but it all paid off when I saw their beautiful faces and heard their angelic voices.



 (Yes, I saw Josh Devine and it was a very beautiful moment in my life)

All the Love, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment