Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Nail and Lip Combo for Every Woman | Elizabeth Martinez



Hello, Beauties!
-Trying to find the shade that best suits us can sometimes be a challenge therefor while pondering on the idea of which shade best suits ME I came to the conclusion that there is typically three types of women.

1) The " I'm all about the Business" woman
2) The Rebel
and 
3) The Plain Jane

No, you don't have to be just one. 
In fact, I think that I personally dive into each of these categories every once in a while.

To put it in perspective:
1) The "I'm all about that Business" woman doesn't want to be too overdone so she'll settle for a berry toned products on her lips and cheeks while utilizing pales and pastels on her nails. This says, "I have very important papers to sign on an everyday basis so my nails need to be easy to keep up with."

2) The Rebel is the woman every girl wishes to be. She wears dark lips and dark nails year round. No explanations. She does what she wants and she's not afraid to show her wild side.

3) Plain Jane. She would want her intro to be just like that. Don't think she's boring, she knows exactly what shes doing. By matching her lips precisely to the color of her nude nails, good ol' Plain Jane is telling the world that shes preparing to conquer it. One sleek move at a time.


 Nails Top to Bottom:
- Of Corset I'll Call You by Sation Nail Color
- Flirt by Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear
- Dulce De Leche by OPI

Lipsticks Top to Bottom:
- Sultry by Revlon Color Burst Matte Balm
- Diva by MAC
- Creme by Cover Girl



Here is my Newest Video :)

 

Hope you enjoyed this post I would love to hear your thoughts or just Chat! xxx

1 comment: