Pages

Monday, December 22, 2014

Lippie Swatches (MAC + BITE + Makeup Forever)



The week of Black Friday was a week of craze for me as I imagine it was for you, also. Needless to say though, that I could not possibly be happier with my purchases. Specifically my new Lippies.

I as always purchased new lip sticks while I was away in the Bahamas because 'Tax Free' means 'Go crazy'.
 From Left to Right: Velvet Teddy, Russian Red, Exclusive Event, Styled in Sepia
From Top to Bottom: Styled in Sepia, Exclusive Event, Russian Red, and Velvet Teddy

Velvet Teddy and Russian Red are two colors that I have been lusting after for so long now, and Styled in Sepia was one of those impulse buys that you never counted on but still mean the world to you.
Exclusive Event was a gift from a dear friend who knows me like the back of her hand.

Next up was a lip duo that I got from Sephora from Makeup Forever called "Get Glossy"

 Pink Shade is D14 and Nude Shade is D16
These are both super glossy and shiny hints the name of the set, and if applied them over matte lipsticks and the effect it has on them is GORGEOUS.

Finally I roamed into the land of Bite Beauty when I saw that they had a mini trio set at part of their Black Friday deals and they are so so so so beautiful!


From Top to Bottom: Rambutan, Strawberry, Currant

I used Rambutan in a recent Youtube video where I recreated Kim Kardashian's makeup look and it looks absolutely stunning if you guys want to check that out here is the video:


Hope You guys enjoyed these swatches let me know if any of these tickle your fancy!

All the Love, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment